Summerside Vineyards Winery& Meadery Private Parties, Meetings & Events
Summerside is a place where guests can relax and enjoy gourmet foods from our onsite Summerside Bistro and our hand-crafted wines and meads, knowing that our friendly staff has taken care of all the details while you are visiting Grand Wine Country.
Cellar Tours 1:30 and 3:30 Saturdays
These complimentory tours of our cellar and production facility are available without need for reservations.
Private Tour and Wine Tasting (Currently Suspended)
$25 per person (please call for reservation)
- Sampling of eight premium wines
- Summerside logo wine glass to keep as a souvenir
- Cheese and wine crackers for cleansing the palate
- A Summerside family member or management host to educate your group on the nuances of wine tasting and the origins of our wines and to answer any questions you may have.
- We'll make your tasting visit memorable, personal and fun!
Private Room Rental (Currently Suspended)
Day or evening facility options and charges (N/C for facility if dinner is included)
King's Court Dining Room: No charge and available for up to 6 guests for dining and up to 12 for a private meeting
Grapevine Outdoor Patio facility charge $100; tables for 2, 4, or 6 (min. 20, max. 32)
Theater Room facility charge $150; min. 15, max. 24
Tank/Barrel Cellar facility charge $200; tables of 6 (min. 24, max. 48 seasonally)
Rental of our full facility including tasting room $1200 for 4 hours (available after hours only)
- Rentals includes table settings, center pieces (wine bottles with flowers on mirrored tiles with votive candles/tea lights) and service staff.
Summerside wine or mead by the bottle, tall tastes, and other signature Summerside drinks available for purchase.
We also have custom labeled wine for an additional $2.00-$5.00 per bottle (50% off labels for one or more if 12 purchased). How about a picture of you and a best friend dancing?
We're also happy to provide you with sample group lunch or dinner menus.
We require a 50% non-refundable deposit and signed agreement based on your total number of guests. All food service is provided by Summerside Winery Bistro under a separate contract.
Alcoholic Beverages: Only Summerside labeled wines may be served; no other alcoholic beverages, including beer or liquor, may be served on premises.
18% gratuity for 8 or more guests.
- Summerside Vineyards Winery & Meadery is located on Historic Route 66 and I-44 (exit 289, Vinita) halfway between Tulsa, Oklahoma, and Joplin, Missouri.